News

YABATECH Student Reported Dead After Being Electrocuted

A student of Yaba Colege of Technology (YABATECH) identified as precious Maduka has been reported dead.

The ND 1 student of the Department of Computer Engineering was said to have slumped after being electrocuted by an Air Conditioner attached to one the offices at the back of a Civil Engineering building while having his bath around 6:00 am

He was immediately rushed to the medical centre and later to the Military hospital where he was pronounced dead.

According to sources, this is not the first time someone is electrocuted by the Air Conditioner which is usually switched on all the time.

READ ALSO  28-year-old cultist arrested in Bayelsa over the murder of a young man

Following this development, the Rector has directed the school’s internal secuity officials to ensure no student is allowed to sleep in Classrooms and the school Chapel at night.

Someone may wonder why Precious chose to bath at the back of an office building instead of his hostel. We leant that some of the students sleep in Classrooms due to the accommodation issues in YABATECH.

RIP to the deceased.

Related posts

‘I Want to Know If It Taste Like Your Mother’s Body’- Father Brutally Rapes his Own Daughter

NaijaRay

Press release on Inspector General Idris accused of massive looting, violating of public trust

Excel

WAEC 2017 Animal Husbandry Practical Expo Answer – May/June

NaijaRay

Leave a Comment