Nigeria has qualified for the final of this year’s West Africa Football Union (WAFU) Cup, after defeating Benin Republic 1-0 on Thursday.
Rabiu Ali scored the only goal of the encounter, as Salisu Yusuf’s men triumphed over the Beninoise, who finished the game with 10 men.
The Super Eagles came in the match, on the back of a 2-0 victory over Ghana in their last group game and scored in the first 11 minutes.
Benin’s chances of fighting back, were dealt a massive blow in the 33rd minute, after Koukpo Marcellin was sent off for a second bookable offence.
Nigeria will now face the winner of the other semi-final tie between Ghana and Niger Republic.
- Naira Marley has a message for Yahoo Boys after his release
- Sex Scandal: Ekiti State University Lecturer caught on camera allegedly attempting to have sex with his female student
- Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
- See Zlatan Ibile’s Beautiful Girlfriend As She Shows Off Their New Baby
- Checkout Current Status of $360m Abiola Stadium Taken Over By Weeds