Nigerian senator, Dino Melaye has opened up to the police from his hospital bed after he slumped.
Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West in the National Assembly spoke from his hospital bed at the Police Hospital in Garki, Abuja where he has been receiving treatment after he slumped in police custody.
Melaye said his blood pressure is high and he feels dizzy when the police visited him. In the video, the senator was seen struggling to speak loud as he needed someone to amplify his statements.
The police visited him with the intention to discharge him and take him to court to answer to the attempted murder case filed against him.
Watch the video below:
- Naira Marley has a message for Yahoo Boys after his release
- Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
- Sex Scandal: Ekiti State University Lecturer caught on camera allegedly attempting to have sex with his female student
- See Zlatan Ibile’s Beautiful Girlfriend As She Shows Off Their New Baby
- Checkout Current Status of $360m Abiola Stadium Taken Over By Weeds