The Lagos State Police Command has arraigned musician Adekunle Temitope, aka Small Doctor, before an Ebute Meta Magistrate’s court for unlawful possession of firearms and threatening violence against an officer.
The singer was paraded with three others at the Police command headquarters Ikeja after he was arrested on Monday. He was later remanded at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.
On Tuesday December 4, the music star was arraigned at the Ebute Metta Magistrate court along with the other occupants in his car.
Small Doctor was alleged to have threatened to open fire on a Police officer before he was arrested. The state Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, said Small Doctor had, in the past, fired shots and injured four people. He noted that the injured persons were admitted to a hospital and vowed that the artiste would be made to face the law.
TRENDING POST 🔥🔥🔥
- LAUTECH Students Involve in Auto Crash, at least 2 Reportedly Dead (Photos)
- Davido Unfollows Zlatan Ibile, Deletes All Posts About Him
- BREAKING: Naira Marley arraigned for alleged fraud, remanded in prison
- TBT Music] Naira Marley x Olamide – “Ko Si Werey”
- [Music] DJ Biosky x MohBad – Like By Guccy Guccy