Two men, Emeka Ebunoha and Igwe Obumneme Samuel, have been arrested in Port Harcourt for examination fraud.
According to reports, they are a part of an internet syndicate selling leaked examination papers to students sitting for the West African School Certificate Examination, WASCE.
They are also allegedly responsible for leakages of examination questions of the National Examination Council, NECO and the Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB.
The two suspects run two websites: www.examsort.com and www.expomata.blogspot.com and confessed that the websites were created to sell leaked examination questions and answers to students.
They also revealed that they received payments into their bank accounts or through receipt of recharge cards from students patronising them. The two suspects will soon be charged to court.
TRENDING POST 🔥🔥🔥
- LAUTECH Students Involve in Auto Crash, at least 2 Reportedly Dead (Photos)
- Davido Unfollows Zlatan Ibile, Deletes All Posts About Him
- BREAKING: Naira Marley arraigned for alleged fraud, remanded in prison
- TBT Music] Naira Marley x Olamide – “Ko Si Werey”
- [Music] DJ Biosky x MohBad – Like By Guccy Guccy