Dancehall singer Enitimi Odom better known as Timaya has just welcomed a son.
Papichulo as he prefers to be called these days, has a new member of the family. Timaya welcomed a bouncing baby boy with his girlfriend. This is the “Sanko” crooner’s third child, from his second baby mama.
Timaya shared a photo of the new born’s leg on Instagram while announcing his name Emmanuel.
- Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini (Photos)
- Man battles for life after bragging that he can finish 6 bottles of 42% alcoholic drink (Video)
- AYL Lauds Dr Teju Ogunrinde Nee Aderibigbe For Free Cataract Surgery
- MUSIC: Ducan Mighty – Sweet Love
- These Are The Five Most Powerful Women In Nigeria (Photos)