Nike have used their official YouTube channel to do a reveal of the new Nigeria jersey designs for the Super Eagles’ Russia 2018 World Cup campaign.
In a Nike Football video viewed on Wednesday, Super Eagles stars Mikel Obi, Wilfred Ndidi, Alex Iwobi and Kelechi Iheanacho were seen reviewing the new designs, which also included those made for Nigerian fans.
The designs will ignite memories of the patterned Adidas jersey the Super Eagles wore at the 1994 Africa Cup of Nations in Tunisia and their first World Cup in the United States of America that same year.
The specimens were showcased by Wizkid and Alex Iwobi with interesting reviews recorded thus far.
What appears to be the away kit has the shirt in predominantly light green background with bold white V-shaped patterns drawn on it. The sleeves are white underneath black patterns. The shorts are plain white. The home shirt is all-green, this one darker than usual.
- Naira Marley has a message for Yahoo Boys after his release
- Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
- Sex Scandal: Ekiti State University Lecturer caught on camera allegedly attempting to have sex with his female student
- See Zlatan Ibile’s Beautiful Girlfriend As She Shows Off Their New Baby
- Checkout Current Status of $360m Abiola Stadium Taken Over By Weeds