According to Senator Shehu Sani from Kaduna State, below are the reasons for extreme poverty in Northern Nigeria.
1. Neglect of Agriculture and dependence on oil revenues;
2. Decadence and collapse of public education;
- Fatalism;Septic extremism and toxic inter ethnic violence;
Abandoning the moral and ethical standards and economic vision and legacies of Ahmadu Bello;
Culpability of successive Northern leaders in power;entrenched Handouts culture;
Pliant attitudinal incumbrance of refusing to challenge leaders and hold them to account or the Slavery of loyalty or inimical subservience;
Decades of systemic marginalization,emasculation and oppression and
8. Institutional contempt for the poor by the regional elites.
- Naira Marley has a message for Yahoo Boys after his release
- Sex Scandal: Ekiti State University Lecturer caught on camera allegedly attempting to have sex with his female student
- Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
- See Zlatan Ibile’s Beautiful Girlfriend As She Shows Off Their New Baby
- Checkout Current Status of $360m Abiola Stadium Taken Over By Weeds