While speaking during Thursday’s plenary at the National Assembly, the senate president, Dr Bukola Saraki, read a letter from President Muhammadu Buhari where he nominated INEC’s new RECs.
President Muhammadu Buhari has forwarded the names of 28 nominees for confirmation as Resident Electoral Commissioners (RECs) for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
The president made the nomination in a letter read by Senate President, Bukola Saraki, at plenary today.
The nominations followed the expiration of the tenures of RECs in 28 states.
We’ll be bringing you more details shortly…
- Naira Marley has a message for Yahoo Boys after his release
- Sex Scandal: Ekiti State University Lecturer caught on camera allegedly attempting to have sex with his female student
- Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
- See Zlatan Ibile’s Beautiful Girlfriend As She Shows Off Their New Baby
- Checkout Current Status of $360m Abiola Stadium Taken Over By Weeds