Members of the Nigeria Labour Congress today commenced nationwide protest over FG’s failure to send new minimum wage bill to the National Assembly.
The Nigeria Labour Congress has embarked on a nationwide protest on Tuesday after the rescheduled meeting between it and the Federal Government failed to hold in Abuja on Monday.
The protest rally was scheduled to press home its demand for an executive draft bill on the N30,000 minimum wage to be transmitted by the presidency to the National Assembly.
On Friday, a meeting between the two parties was inconclusive with Monday chosen as a new date.
- Naira Marley has a message for Yahoo Boys after his release
- Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
- Sex Scandal: Ekiti State University Lecturer caught on camera allegedly attempting to have sex with his female student
- See Zlatan Ibile’s Beautiful Girlfriend As She Shows Off Their New Baby
- Checkout Current Status of $360m Abiola Stadium Taken Over By Weeds