The Lagos State University has issued warning letters to 12 students for alleged misconduct bordering on procurement of abortion, indecent dressing, conspiracy and sexual assault.
The university official bulletin, obtained by the News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos, said a 200 Level student was suspended for failure to appear before a panel of investigation for unlawful possession of substance suspected to be Indian hemp.
“LASU Senate at its 247th statutory meeting considered and ratified the recommendations of the Committee of Provosts, Deans and Directors on the misconduct of students.
TRENDING POST 🔥🔥🔥
- LAUTECH Students Involve in Auto Crash, at least 2 Reportedly Dead (Photos)
- Davido Unfollows Zlatan Ibile, Deletes All Posts About Him
- BREAKING: Naira Marley arraigned for alleged fraud, remanded in prison
- TBT Music] Naira Marley x Olamide – “Ko Si Werey”
- [Music] DJ Biosky x MohBad – Like By Guccy Guccy