JAMB has clarified an issue that Myschool raised about a certain “Unique Code”, which is sent via email, while creating your Free Profile on the official portal.
In response during the Live Twitter Session Held by JAMB , JAMB responded that the Unique Code can be used as an alternative to Clicking the link that says “Click here to continue your profile creation”.
For instance, if you had gone to an accredited CBT Centre to create your profile, suppose you didn’t know how to create a JAMB Profile by yourself. During the profile creation by the CBT centre, the same verification mail will be sent to the email you provide to the centre. Now suppose the email box is not accessible via the centre’s computer system, and therefore the link not clickable, you can simply provide the Unique Code to the CBT centre and they will be able to complete the profile creation process.
This Unique Code system was created so that you do not need to send your Email Password to the CBT Centre.
We hope we’ve been able to exhaustively explain issues surrounding the Unique Code.
With this explanation, we can now confirm that you do not need to create a new profile even if you do not have a Unique Code. The code is ultimately useless once your account is created successfully.
Those with previous account no longer need to create a new one. Their previous account will be ok for a successful registration this March.
- Naira Marley has a message for Yahoo Boys after his release
- Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
- Sex Scandal: Ekiti State University Lecturer caught on camera allegedly attempting to have sex with his female student
- See Zlatan Ibile’s Beautiful Girlfriend As She Shows Off Their New Baby
- Checkout Current Status of $360m Abiola Stadium Taken Over By Weeds