FUTA post UTME / admission screening Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has answered some questions asked by prospective students as regards the 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise.
See also: How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME.
FUTA ADMISSION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
1. 1. Can someone register without making FUTA the first or second choice?
2. Can a candidate who intend using the WAEC/GCE result that will be out by November for admission register?
3. Please how do we get registered on the portal? (The payment and login using E-Transact)?
Ans: Check www.futa.edu.ng
4. What are the requirements for direct entry candidates? Is lower credit obtained at the Ordinary National Diploma eligible?
Ans: Lower Credits not allowed
5. Can candidate register without being posted to FUTA by JAMB?
Ans: Yes, as long as he/she has chosen FUTA with a score of 180.
6. Please are we to obtain the form from banks and which bank please?
Ans: Check FUTA website for the process.
7. When is the take-off date for the registration?
Ans: July 18, 2016
8. Please will any exam be conducted?