Manchester United want their next manager to build the team around an exciting front four of Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Jesse Lingard and Paul Pogba, the UK Telegraph reports.
The Red Devils will conduct a thorough search for their next permanent boss after appointing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on an interim basis to replace Jose Mourinho.
United have identified Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino as their ideal candidate to take charge at Old Trafford, but regardless of who the next man is, the club want the team to be built on an attacking identity.
The club is unwilling to sell Pogba and want the Frenchman to be the face of the club for the foreseeable future.
Martial has 18 months to run on his United deal after the club triggered a 12-month extension clause in his contract and Mourinho’s departure has increased the likelihood of him signing a new deal.
- Naira Marley has a message for Yahoo Boys after his release
- Sex Scandal: Ekiti State University Lecturer caught on camera allegedly attempting to have sex with his female student
- Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
- See Zlatan Ibile’s Beautiful Girlfriend As She Shows Off Their New Baby
- Checkout Current Status of $360m Abiola Stadium Taken Over By Weeds