Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, says Federal executive meeting should be made annually following President Muhammadu Buhari’s consistent cancellation of the meeting.
Omokri stated that Sallah break was not enough reason to cancel FEC meeting, especially in times when the country was being faced with ASUU and Resident Doctors’ Strike.
This is in reaction to postponement of FEC meeting scheduled for Wednesday. The cancellation was announced by Lai Mohammed earlier today.
Reno wrote on his twitter page @RenoOmokri wrote: “PMB cancels tomorrow’s FEC meeting AGAIN!!!
“There is no need for this constant disappointment.
“PMB should just make FEC an annual meeting!”
- Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini (Photos)
- Man battles for life after bragging that he can finish 6 bottles of 42% alcoholic drink (Video)
- AYL Lauds Dr Teju Ogunrinde Nee Aderibigbe For Free Cataract Surgery
- MUSIC: Ducan Mighty – Sweet Love
- These Are The Five Most Powerful Women In Nigeria (Photos)