The Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Dino Melaye, has arrived Lokoja, the Kogi State capital.
Melaye was conveyed in an ambulance by the police authorities and is due to appear before the Federal High Court, Lokoja later today.
The Senator who is presently at the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) office in the north-central state is under the guard of armed policemen.
According to the police, Melaye is being arraigned for an alleged criminal conspiracy, causing damage to government property, attempted suicide and escape from lawful custody.
Melaye’s arraignment in court today follows his discharge from the National Hospital after he was confirmed fit for trial.
The Senator landed in the National Hospital after he jumped out of a moving police vehicle on April 24 while being conveyed to Kogi State.
- Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini (Photos)
- Man battles for life after bragging that he can finish 6 bottles of 42% alcoholic drink (Video)
- AYL Lauds Dr Teju Ogunrinde Nee Aderibigbe For Free Cataract Surgery
- MUSIC: Ducan Mighty – Sweet Love
- These Are The Five Most Powerful Women In Nigeria (Photos)