Bayern Munich and Austria star, David Alaba, visited the Nigeria national team camp in Austria on Friday, in company of West Ham forward, Marko Arnautovic.
Alaba, who has a Nigerian father, wished Eagles well and also thanked Nigerian football fans for their support and show of love to him.
“I want to thank Nigerians for their love and support. I know there is a lot of love for me over there,” Alaba said.
“I wish the Super Eagles only the best in Russia.”
- VIDEO: Beyoncé – BROWN SKIN GIRL ft. Wizkid, Saint Jhn, Blue Ivy
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks Dino Melaye, orders fresh election in Kogi West
- MUSIC: Olamide – Man ft. Bbanks
- See The Shocking Amount That Nigerian Senators Will Spend For Cars (PHOTOS)
- Naira Marley Acquires a 2010 Porsche Panamera Car (VIDEO)