The Speaker of Ekiti State House of Assembly, Hon Kola Oluwawole and his Deputy, Mr Sina Animaun have been impeached.
The impeachment was carried out this afternoon by 14 members of the House.
According to a statement by his Special Assistant on Media, Stephen Gbadamosi, those who carried out the ‘illegality’ were provided police cover and they prevented other members and even staff of the House from having access to the complex, adding that some members were also suspended.
The ex-Speaker, however, described his sudden impeachment as the lowest level of lawlessness and illegality.
- Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini (Photos)
- Man battles for life after bragging that he can finish 6 bottles of 42% alcoholic drink (Video)
- AYL Lauds Dr Teju Ogunrinde Nee Aderibigbe For Free Cataract Surgery
- MUSIC: Ducan Mighty – Sweet Love
- These Are The Five Most Powerful Women In Nigeria (Photos)