Atiku ABubakar, the presidential candidate of the main opposition party in Nigeria, PDP might be up to an upset in the February, 16 presidential election.
The PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, campaigned in Nasarawa state and received a lot of massive support.
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki stormed Nasarawa state with Atiku. Saraki has been playing a significant role in Atiku’s campaign. Other PDP personnel that are expected to participate actively.
Dele Momodu thinks Atiku Abubakar will beat President Muhammadu Buhari hands down in Nasarawa with what happened yesterday. Dele Momodu shared videos and photos from Atiku’s campaign in Nasarawa, Buhari’s stronghold and wrote:
“UNSTOPPABLE, defiant ATIKU ABUBAKAR takes on BUHARI’s strongholds, locks down NASSARAWA STATE today…”
It would be recalled that Buhari lost Nassarawa State to former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in 2015.
- Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini (Photos)
- Man battles for life after bragging that he can finish 6 bottles of 42% alcoholic drink (Video)
- AYL Lauds Dr Teju Ogunrinde Nee Aderibigbe For Free Cataract Surgery
- MUSIC: Ducan Mighty – Sweet Love
- These Are The Five Most Powerful Women In Nigeria (Photos)