Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was not present at Monday’s meeting of the national caucus of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The meeting which began at 8:30pm, was held at the new Banquet Hall of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja.
President Muhammadu Buhari presided over it.
Senate President Bukola Saraki, House of Representatives Speaker Yakubu and Senate Leader Ahmad Lawan were however present.
Others include national leader of the party, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the former interim national chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande.
The governors in attendance include those of Sokoto, Niger, Kogi, Adamawa, Bauchi, Plateau, Katsina, Zamfara, Jigawa, Ondo, Kano, Benue, Oyo, Kebbi, Kaduna, Borno, Imo and Nasarawa States as well as the deputy governor of Osun State.
Former governors present are Senator Ahmad Yarima (Zamfara), Martins Elechi (Ebonyi), Olusegun Osoba (Ogun), Olagunsoye Oyinlola (Osun), Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso (Kano) and Murtala Nyako (Adamawa) as well as a former military administrator of Lagos State, Buba Marwa.
- Naira Marley has a message for Yahoo Boys after his release
- Sex Scandal: Ekiti State University Lecturer caught on camera allegedly attempting to have sex with his female student
- Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
- See Zlatan Ibile’s Beautiful Girlfriend As She Shows Off Their New Baby
- Checkout Current Status of $360m Abiola Stadium Taken Over By Weeds