Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar says President Muhammadu Buhari would have ordered his arrest if he had evidence of corruption against him.
In a statement issued on his behalf by his campaign organisation, Abubakar said his emergence has thrown the camp of Buhari into confusion.
He also dismissed the allegation of the Buhari Campaign Organisation that he clinched the ticket of the opposition party as a result of financial inducement.
Abubakar said while he came out top in a keenly contested exercise, such could not be said of Buhari.
“We are not surprised that there is confusion in the President’s camp. We expected that they would be thrown into a catatonic state knowing that Atiku Abubabakr’s emergence automatically means the coming end of their ignominious reign,” he said.
- Naira Marley has a message for Yahoo Boys after his release
- Naira Marley Sends Message To Fans After Release
- Sex Scandal: Ekiti State University Lecturer caught on camera allegedly attempting to have sex with his female student
- See Zlatan Ibile’s Beautiful Girlfriend As She Shows Off Their New Baby
- Checkout Current Status of $360m Abiola Stadium Taken Over By Weeds