Residents of Kaduna state have shown their displeasure over the killings taking place in the state by washing the streets following Governor El-Rufai’s visit.
The residents washing the streets
In what might appear as bizarre, some angry Kaduna residents of Birnin Gwari LGA in Kaduna State reportedly washed their roads with soap and water shortly after Governor Nasir El-Rufai paid them a visit.
It was gathered that the angry residents also burnt APC flags and brooms as sign of rejection. This was said to have happened on Wednesday January 9th, 2019.
Birnin Gwari LGA is badly affected by activities of bandits and kidnappers.
More photos below:
- Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini (Photos)
- Man battles for life after bragging that he can finish 6 bottles of 42% alcoholic drink (Video)
- AYL Lauds Dr Teju Ogunrinde Nee Aderibigbe For Free Cataract Surgery
- MUSIC: Ducan Mighty – Sweet Love
- These Are The Five Most Powerful Women In Nigeria (Photos)