A young and promising rapper who is openly gay has been shot eight times while riding a motorbike.
The rapper and outspoken advocate for the LGBT community, Kevin Fret, has been shot dead in Puerto Rico aged 24.
The musician, described as Latin Trap music’s first openly gay artist, was killed in the capital San Juan on Thursday morning.
Fret was shot at eight times while riding a motorbike in the street, and he was hit in the head and hip. His death brings the number of murders in Puerto Rico this year to 22.
Fret who first stepped into the spotlight in April 2018 with his single ‘Soy Asi’ was an outspoken advocate for the LGBT community and was one of the few well-known gay rappers on the island nation.
- Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini (Photos)
- Man battles for life after bragging that he can finish 6 bottles of 42% alcoholic drink (Video)
- AYL Lauds Dr Teju Ogunrinde Nee Aderibigbe For Free Cataract Surgery
- MUSIC: Ducan Mighty – Sweet Love
- These Are The Five Most Powerful Women In Nigeria (Photos)