The family of Juventus star, Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted angrily after the Portugal captain failed to grab his sixth Ballon d’Or award on Monday night.
Ronaldo sisters, Elma and Kate, blamed those they referred to as the mafia after he lost out on the award to former Real Madrid team-mate Luka Modric.
Modric picked up the award following his role in winning the Champions League and reaching the World Cup final.
However Ronaldo’s sister, Elma didn’t take it well.
“Unfortunately this is the world we live in, rotten, with mafia and f******g money,” she wrote on Instagram.
“The power of God is a lot greater than all this rottenness. God takes his time but he doesn’t fail.”
Ronaldo’s elder sister, Kate also got involved, posting a picture of Ronaldo with the caption: “Best player in the world….for those who understand football of course.”
TRENDING POST 🔥🔥🔥
- LAUTECH Students Involve in Auto Crash, at least 2 Reportedly Dead (Photos)
- Davido Unfollows Zlatan Ibile, Deletes All Posts About Him
- BREAKING: Naira Marley arraigned for alleged fraud, remanded in prison
- TBT Music] Naira Marley x Olamide – “Ko Si Werey”
- [Music] DJ Biosky x MohBad – Like By Guccy Guccy